Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Excessive Hand Sweating

My hands in the crowd, stood in a warm environment, sweat sıkıldığımda. I've been having trouble in social life, and I want to help you. I wonder Is there a cure for it? Name, and I want to ask what part of the treatment is done.

Cases, such as excitement or fear, chemicals secreted by the adrenal glands and give orders to a number of the entire body, sweating in the hands of other organs such as the self-state prepares to pass into the alarm. Psychological help, socialization, and non-governmental organizations to attend the course on behalf of the team can solve the problem over time. I do not recommend a drug or examination.

1 comments:

Elsa said...

I don't understand what you're talking about. BTW, here's a real article on stopping too much sweating.

Post a Comment