Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Reason for a Very Long Menstrual

For years, it takes a long period of menses. Around 3 weeks. Polyps in the uterus by hysteroscopy were included in 3 pieces. Now you will not last menstrual period, they said. However, it takes a long period of menses. Polyps were also clean. The uterus during menses showed a very thick. May be hyperplasia. Pathological evaluation of the significance and the need to scrape away the womb. I would like to have a child. The result was always misleading diagnoses. I am confused. What should I do?

We will follow closely, and I suggest you to go to a center that will ensure you have a baby. The only time the doctor can not reach the conclusion.
They say is true. My last time here I write to you in the wrong treatment for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment