Saturday, July 9, 2011

Treatment of Ankle Ligament Injuries

2 months ago I bought a soccer match aldığıma blow. My doctor said the injured bones not a problem for foreign bonds. My foot remained in a cast for a week. Then he blushed every side of my ankle. This was within 1 week later I went to a physician. Ligament tear as a result of the MRI is taken here was told.

I can walk without any problem at the moment. But I woke up every morning is pain. I sleep at night and stayed in a very alive, especially on days I feel more pain. How long this will continue until the pain? My foot may be strong as before? What a way to strengthen my foot in the track? How can I exercise?


If you have ankle ligament tears outside, very light ones (grade I) outside the large majority of the plaster is applied.

Gypsum applied in cases in the form of bonds fully heal and ankle sprains are continuous. Forward-backward movement of the physiological motion of the ankle is added to a round. This gradually leads to calcification. Today can be printed easily on a bathroom that can be worn on the shoe to take a risk because of the plaster technologies are becoming extremely pointless.

3-6 weeks depending on the weight of plaster of injury time. Those with very severe surgery may be required.

Domestic bonds rupture, and a large part of the surgical intervention is rarely required. Otherwise, bond and foreign bond tears heal, and soon develops a movement similar molar (1-3 years), consists of severe calcification.

Section of the external malleolus of the fibula is the outer part of the ankle joint. No external malleolus fractures and shear alone is sufficient is 6 weeks in a cast. External malleolus fractures with internal bond rupture occurs when a dislocation in the short term. Dislocation of films in place even within the operation must necessarily.

Problems may need surgery reconstruction of the ligament injuries are not treated in time.

My suggestion to you, your doctor immediately to be re-examined in person, you need to see the methods of x-ray film puller and will be treated according to the situation.
I hope you'll get better soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment